We take pride in helping reunite families. We provide a complete set of services to help Permanent Residents and Citizens of Canada sponsor their foreign family. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:
  • Canadian citizen or
  • A person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
  • permanent resident of Canada

Latest Posts