When you are planning to start your immigration journey, having the right immigration consultant by your side can make a difference. However, we need to
- no more than 15 days after the day on which you received the written reasons for the RPD decision, you must file your notice of appeal.
- no more than 30 days after the day on which you received the written reasons for the RPD decision, you must file your appellant’s record.
- Unless a hearing is ordered, the RAD will wait 15 days before making a decision on your appeal.
- The Minister may decide to intervene and submit documentary evidence at any time before the RAD makes a final decision on the appeal.
- If the Minister decides to intervene and to provide submissions or evidence to you, the RAD will wait 15 days for you to reply to the Minister and the RAD.
- Once you have replied to the Minister and the RAD, or if 15 days have passed and you have not replied, the RAD will make a decision on your appeal.