When you are planning to start your immigration journey, having the right immigration consultant by your side can make a difference. However, we need to
PR Card Renewal
- Must be present in Canada for 730 days in every five year period. It can be a combination of the following:
- Physically present in Canada
- Accompanying abroad by a Canadian Citizen Parent, spouse or common-law partner.
- Employed abroad by Canadian Business or government.
- Residing with Canadian parent, spouse or Common-law, who are being employed abroad by Canadian Business or government.
- Outside Canada work can only be considered if it is temporary, full-time and has connection with Canadian Business.
- PR Cards can not be issued outside Canada
- Permanent Residents outside Canada will be issued a temporary travel document to enter Canada
- PR card gets revoked when a person ceases being a PR.