Work permit for eligible refugee Claimants

  • Post author:
  • Post category:Blogs

An individual can apply for a study or a work permit if he/she has already applied for a refugee claim. If you haven’t submitted your refugee claim yet, you can apply for both at the same time.

  • Minor children do not need a study permit to study.
  • If your Work or study permit is about to expire, you can apply for extension before it expires and continues working or studying on implied status.
  • If your permit is already expired, you have to submit a new application and cannot work while waiting for the decision.