An individual may qualify for an open work permit if they are:

  • a spouse of a skilled worker in occupation under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill type 0, A or B approved to work in Canada for six months or longer.
  • a spouse of someone applying for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program in a job under NOC 0, A, B or C
  • a spouse of an international student at a college or university.
  • a family member of a foreign representative, or
  • a family member of a foreign military member who is working in Canada.

Latest Posts