Saskatchewan is situated in the western part of Canada. This state is well known for its art research and innovative facilities. If you are looking for quality education at affordable prices this province is for you.
Apart from that few reasons why you should choose Saskatchewan as your province:
- Fast-growing economy
- Express entry
- Low employment rate
- Fun-loving lifestyle
Saskatchewan offers a wide variety of streams for SINP.
Following are the programs available:
- Existing Work permit: This program is for those who are already working in Canada on a valid Work permit. Work should be in Saskatchewan for at least six months.
Note: This stream is not for Post-Graduate Work Permit Holders.
- Skilled Worker with Job Offer: This program is for those who have a valid job offer in a skilled occupation in Saskatchewan.
- Skilled Worker Occupation In-Demand: This Program is for those who do not have a job offer in Saskatchewan but are highly skilled in an in-demand occupations.
- Students: This program is for those who have graduated from Canada. This category is further divided into two categories based on the province of graduation. Is it either Saskatchewan or any other place in Canada.
- Long-Haul Truck Drivers: This category is for applicants who are working with a trucking company from Saskatchewan and having a job offer from the same company.
- Hospitality Sector Project: Must have 6 months of Experience in Housekeeping, Food counter attendant, and Food Server to apply under this stream.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur: Applicants must be living in Saskatchewan and the minimum age requirement is 21. The applicant should have actively operated business in SK for at least one year.
- Entrepreneur: The applicant can establish, buy, or partner in an SK business with a net worth of $500,000.Investment Requirements: $300,000 in Regina and Saskatoon OR $200,000 for any other city in SK. Ownership should be 33.33 % of 1,000,000 investments.
- Farm Owners and Operators The applicant should have a net worth of $500,000 and deposit $75,000 in good faith.
For more details on these programs, Click here.