Manitoba is popular for its diverse economy and high employment rates, it has a vibrant culture with plenty of natural beauty. One can get a world class education in this province while sustaining themselves with a high standard living that costs less than other major cities in Canada.
- Skilled Worker Overseas:
- Express Entry: A person having experience for six months in in-demand occupation can apply.
- Human Capital: If a person does not have experience in in-demand occupation then they can apply in Human Capital Stream
- Work Experience Category: If the duration of experience is 6 months then the job must be related to studies and comes under in-demand occupation. If the duration of experience is 12 months, then it need not be related to studies.
- Graduate Internship: Should have Masters or PhD from Manitoba along with an internship.
- Student Entrepreneur Stream: If a person owns more than 50% in business and has worked as a senior manager for 6 months before nomination, you are eligible to apply.
- Entrepreneur: Investment required is $250,000 within Manitoba Capital Region and $150,000 outside Regina. Also, minimum ownership of the applicant should be 33.33%
- Farm Investor: Must have farm ownership and work experience for 3 years before applying.
For more details on these programs, Click here.